Waste Drop-Off Locations
I Global Asset Management is a renowned name for working as an asset disposal and recycling company in areas like Orange County, Los Angeles, Sand Diego and Riverside San Bernardino along with dozens of others places around.
We deal with electronic waste recycling as well as medical and laboratory waste recycling services all over the State of California.
Our Recycling Services for Various Asset Waste Types
- I Global Asset Management reduces disposal worries and concerns with our free drop off service. Safely Drop off your electronics for free at any one of our locations.
- Drop off is free for both residential and commercial customers.
- We have several partners in the following cities where you can drop your Electronic E-Waste off
- Convenient – Quick and hassle-free e-waste pickup is a click or phone call away. Once scheduled, our team will arrange for the pickup within 48 hours to remove your unwanted e-waste.
- Flexibility – I Global Asset Management will help you dispose of your e-waste regardless of business sector or electronic product. We have experience working with a variety of medical laboratories, government agencies, doctors’ offices, technology companies and schools.
- Environmentally Responsible: The bulk of the near 50 million tons of electronic waste produced every year winds up in toxic wastelands, mostly in East Asia and Africa. Toxic elements such as Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Arsenic, Beryllium wreak havoc on local populations and communities. Responsible recycling is not only environmentally paramount, but more efficient and safe to businesses that can rest assured of data security. Let’s close the electronic manufacturing loop. I Global Asset Management is an approved recycler under the Cal-Recycle Program, and partners with several primary processors within the province to ensure responsible and safe disposal. All e-waste is recycled in a manner compliant with the California Department of Toxic Substances Control standards of recycling.
Find Drop-Off Locations (Alphabetical Order)